Sunday, February 14, 2010

• Web 2.0 Project • Mediterranean Cruise •

For my video I used a website called “One True Media”, which was very easy to use, especially being that this was my first time attempting anything like this. It was a step-by-step procedure making each part of the project as easy as possible. The interaction method I used is called a poll. It allows users that visit your site to make a choice (i.e. a,b,c,d options) to give you their input.

Throughout the process of designing my Web 2.0 story I learned many useful techniques that I can take from this experience and translate into my business life. This Web 2.0 way of presenting media would be an astoundingly successful way to get images, products, services and information about your company out to the general public. Not only are the programs free, but they are extremely accessible to anyone with the internet. I consider myself technologically advanced but this project did give me some trouble; I’m glad I got to work through it though because it gave me an entirely new skill to add to my “resume”.


No comments:

Post a Comment